AQUAGOLD® Microchanneling Treatment is a non-invasive procedure that uses micro-needles to stimulate collagen production in your skin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face and improves skin tone and texture.
This treatment will combine Botox, Dermal Fillers, Vitamins, and Hydration by infusing during treatment but without downtime.
Benefits of AQUAGOLD®
The AQUAGOLD® can be combined with professional skin care products that can be a comprehensive treatment plan that will keep the skin looking it’s very best. Some benefits include:
- Boost collagen production
- Boost skin hydration
- Shrinks pore with micro-Botox
- Brighten skin with micro-pigments reducers
- Smooth skin with a dermal micro-hyaluronic gel such as Juvederm or Restylane
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
- Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
- Restore a more supple, firmer quality to your skin
- Brighten dull or uneven skin tone
- Painless treatment with minimal potential short-term redness
What is AQUAGOLD® Micro-Channeling or Micro-Needling
This is very similar to micro-needling, where many tiny needles enter the skin to encourage the skin to renew new growth. This gives a person a more healthy glow. However, AQUAGOLD® has taken it one step further and used 24 karat gold needles that allow certain medications to travel directly into the skin in a controlled manner. This delivers the infusion deep into the dermis, which improves absorption.
Patients with these skin conditions can benefit from the use of AQUAGOLD® Micro-Channelling:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Age spots
Microneedling produces tiny, invisible skin wounds that allow medications such as Vitamins, Salines, Fillers, and Botox to enter more easily. This will deliver immediate and lasting effects as your body will react to these medications and starts to renew itself immediately
Things you should take into consideration before scheduling an appointment for an AQUAGOLD® fine touch appointment:
- If you are prone to cold sores, let the physicians know so that they can put you on an anti-viral. This will ensure no unnecessary breakouts.
- Let the practitioners know if tattoos are in the treatment area, as they should be avoided.
- You cannot receive this treatment if you are pregnant.
- Chemical depilatories or waxing should be avoided for at least two weeks before treatment. Shaving is allowed immediately before treatment and 48-72 hours after treatment as long as there is no skin irritation.
- Tazorac, Retin-A, and Renova must be stopped one week before treatment.
- No Chemical Peels should be done at least two weeks before treatment.
- Arrive with the area clean and free from lotion, makeup, and sunscreen.
- Self-tanning products, sun exposure, and tanning beds should be avoided for at least 24 hours before and after treatment. Prolonged sun exposure may result in dark spots or light spots that won’t disappear for several months. These could even become permanent. AQUAGOLD® will not be administered on sunburnt skin.
What to expect post treatment
- For best results, maintenance treatment is recommended every 3-4 months.
- It is recommended that makeup be avoided for 6 hours post-procedure.
- Sleep on your back with your head slightly elevated to reduce swelling.
- No sweating through exercise or steam baths, sauna, or jacuzzi.
- Do not use exfoliated products, chemicals, or medications for at least two weeks.
- Sun exposure should be avoided for at least 24 hours after your appointment, preferably for two weeks. It is recommended that you wear a hat in the sun.
- Do not wash the area for at least 6 hours.
- Right after treatment, the skin might feel tight, dry, and swollen with a sunburn-like effect. This is typical.
What areas of the body can AQUAGOLD® be used?
It can be used anywhere on the face, neck, or chest. It is typically used to combat the look of aging, such as dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is similar to Microneedling, with tiny needles inserted all over the area. There is minimal downtime with microneedling and no downtime with AQUAGOLD®. It reaches the desired results with the infusion of hyaluronic acid fillers such as Botox, Restylane, or Juvéderm, skin-boosting nutrients, and growth factors to restore a glowing fresh complexion.
How long does AQUAGOLD® treatment take?
The treatment takes less than 30 mins to complete. This procedure can be done every 1-3 months for the best results.
What is the downtime?
Some patients might see some swelling, and the skin might be slightly red for a few days after treatment. Otherwise, there is no downtime. By doing several treatments throughout the year, you will have new and improved skin that will look healthier.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
WITH OUR SPECIALIST