CLEAR + BRILLIANT SKIN RESURFACING & REJUVENATION
Clear and Brilliant is considered a less invasive and gentler alternative to traditional laser resurfacing. It is a fractional laser skin resurfacing treatment that combats the signs of aging by providing improved texture and skin tone. It is an innovative procedure that gives patients the noticeable results they are looking for without damaging the skin.
Patients with sun damage, uneven pigmentation, brown spots, early signs of aging, or large pores can undergo Clear + Brilliant treatments to get the look they want. Most patients prefer this method over other types of treatment as there is little to no downtime. Many will leave the office, go back to work, or go out for dinner without any issues. Clear + Brilliant has minimal risk of side effects and is non-invasive.
Benefits Of Clear + Brilliant
Clear + Brilliant can be combined with professional skin care products that can be a comprehensive treatment plan that will keep the skin looking it’s very best. Some benefits include:
- Milder than other chemical peels or resurfacing procedures
- Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores.
- Compliments patient’s existing skincare routine and program
- Reduces hyperpigmentation, acne scars, melasma
- No scarring or downtime
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
Clear + Brilliant was made to reduce fine lines and discoloration and works deep into the dermal instruction to boost collagen and smooth skin from the inside out. This device addresses enlarged pores and fine lines for a more constant tone and texture of the skin. Patients with this treatment report a more healthy glow with fewer pigmentation issues and skin tone and texture improvements.
Are You A Good Candidate For Clear + Brilliant Treatments?
Clear + Brilliant is an excellent option for all skin types because it is gentle and non-invasive. When looking for a gentle treatment that effectively maintains the skin’s youthful appearance by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, you should look at Clear + Brilliant.
Regular skin care isn’t enough. Build-up can occur from dirt-dead surface skin cells, making it more difficult for your skincare products to penetrate your skin cells. This makes your skin more susceptible to drying and breakouts, which can prematurely age the skin. Clear + Brilliant is for those satisfied with their current skin routine but looking for a booster to help it along.
What To Expect During Your Procedure
- Cold air will be applied to the skin’s surface during the procedure. This keeps the skin cool while the laser heats the skin. It is used to protect the skin’s surface layer.
- There are multiple passes made over the treatment area with the handpiece.
- Your eyes will be protected.
- The area will be treated for 30-60 mins. However, you will have topical numbing cream applied before the procedure begins to ensure you are comfortable.
After The Procedure
- Don’t use a washcloth to clean the area after the procedure for at least 3-5 days or when things return to feeling normal.
- Gentle Cleansing with fingertips is fine.
- Makeup is acceptable to wear as long as you are not wiping it or rubbing it too much to wear or remove unless otherwise instructed by the physician or esthetician.
- It’s okay to shower on the day of the procedure.
- Do not pick, wipe or rub the treatment area.
- Apply sunscreen with Zinc Oxide or Titanium Dioxide daily. UVA rays do penetrate through windows.
- Your skin might feel like very light sandpaper for a few days or a little rough to the touch.
- Mild swelling and redness might occur.
- You will have redness which will feel like a sunburn, with the heat coming from the skin. It is okay to take an over-counter pain reliever should you feel it necessary.
Regarding Clear + Brilliant
Is Clear + Brilliant safe?
Clear + Brilliant is safe for almost everyone, even dark skin tones. Discuss with your doctor any questions or concerns you might have.
Is Clear + Brilliant painful?
Skincare experts take their time to ensure that the patients are comfortable by applying a numbing cream to the area. Most patients report that it is very mild and virtually painless.
What is the downtime?
As discussed previously, there is no downtime, but you should follow the aftercare procedures. Most patients will resume their daily activities with no recovery period needed. You can return to work as usual but might want to skip the makeup immediately following treatment to avoid any pain and infections that could occur.
How soon will I see the results?
The results are visible within a week. Skin will look and feel smoother, brighter, and softer, with visible improvement over the next few weeks.
How often can I get the treatment?
It is recommended to get the treatment once a month.
Are there side effects?
There may be some peeling or crustiness afterward, but this is very mild. Overall, there are no common side effects, but you will look and feel like you have a sunburn.
How do I know if I am a good candidate?
During your initial consultation, we will discuss your options to achieve your ultimate skincare goals. During this time, we are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have and develop a proper treatment plan.
Why do we love it?
The procedure is minimally invasive and provides optimal results. It is a perfect treatment for anyone who is not ready yet for a Fraxel or CO2 that more aggressive skin resurfacing options. You will see clear and brilliant skin even after a single treatment, while a series of treatments will lead to remarkable results with no downtime.
How does it work?
Clear and Brilliant, known as “Baby Fraxel,” uses a gentle fractional laser to rejuvenate skin from the inside out. It creates controlled micro-injuries that trigger collagen and elastin production, pushing new, freshly looking skin to the surface.
WITH OUR SPECIALIST