Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy
Want the ultimate red carpet boost for glowing, dewy skin?
Skin Envy signature micro-infusion therapy combines skin brightening vitamins, neuromodulators and hyaluronic acid and infuses them deep into the dermis.
The treatment is ideal for an upcoming special event or any time you want your skin looking its BEST!
This treatment will combine Botox, Dermal Fillers, Vitamins, and Hydration by infusing during treatment but without downtime.
You can expect
- Dramatic pore size reduction
- Brighter, more hydrated smoother skin you’ve ever had
The treatment takes less than 30 minutes. There is no downtime. Results can be expected to last 4-6 weeks.
A wide range of therapeutics can be used with the treatment depending on your specific needs:
Botox or other neuromodulators
Multiple therapeutics can be combined into one vial for a truly customized skin treatment.
Patients may benefit from Microinfusion TREATMENT IF THE HAVE:
Fine lines and wrinkles
Uneven skin texture and tone
Redness in the skin
Mild acne scars
Dry or excessively oily skin
Benefits of Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy
The Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy can be combined with professional skin care products that can be a comprehensive treatment plan that will keep the skin looking it’s very best. Some benefits include:
- Boost collagen production
- Boost skin hydration
- Shrinks pore with micro-Botox
- Brighten skin with micro-pigments reducers
- Smooth skin with a dermal micro-hyaluronic gel such as Juvederm or Restylane
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
- Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
- Restore a more supple, firmer quality to your skin
- Brighten dull or uneven skin tone
- Painless treatment with minimal potential short-term redness
What is Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy
This is very similar to micro-needling, where many tiny needles enter the skin to encourage the skin to renew new growth. This gives a person a more healthy glow. However, Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy® has taken it one step further and used 24 karat gold needles that allow certain medications to travel directly into the skin in a controlled manner. This delivers the infusion deep into the dermis, which improves absorption.
Patients with these skin conditions can benefit from the use of Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Age spots
Microneedling produces tiny, invisible skin wounds that allow medications such as Vitamins, Salines, Fillers, and Botox to enter more easily. This will deliver immediate and lasting effects as your body will react to these medications and starts to renew itself immediately
Things you should take into consideration before scheduling an appointment for an Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy fine touch appointment:
- If you are prone to cold sores, let the physicians know so that they can put you on an anti-viral. This will ensure no unnecessary breakouts.
- Let the practitioners know if tattoos are in the treatment area, as they should be avoided.
- You cannot receive this treatment if you are pregnant.
- Chemical depilatories or waxing should be avoided for at least two weeks before treatment. Shaving is allowed immediately before treatment and 48-72 hours after treatment as long as there is no skin irritation.
- Tazorac, Retin-A, and Renova must be stopped one week before treatment.
- No Chemical Peels should be done at least two weeks before treatment.
- Arrive with the area clean and free from lotion, makeup, and sunscreen.
- Self-tanning products, sun exposure, and tanning beds should be avoided for at least 24 hours before and after treatment. Prolonged sun exposure may result in dark spots or light spots that won’t disappear for several months. These could even become permanent. Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy will not be administered on sunburnt skin.
What to expect post treatment
- For best results, maintenance treatment is recommended every 3-4 months.
- It is recommended that makeup be avoided for 6 hours post-procedure.
- Sleep on your back with your head slightly elevated to reduce swelling.
- No sweating through exercise or steam baths, sauna, or jacuzzi.
- Do not use exfoliated products, chemicals, or medications for at least two weeks.
- Sun exposure should be avoided for at least 24 hours after your appointment, preferably for two weeks. It is recommended that you wear a hat in the sun.
- Do not wash the area for at least 6 hours.
- Right after treatment, the skin might feel tight, dry, and swollen with a sunburn-like effect. This is typical.
Price $650 per treatment $1800 per 3 sessions ($600 per session)
About Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy
What areas of the body can Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy be used?
It can be used anywhere on the face, neck, or chest. It is typically used to combat the look of aging, such as dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is similar to Microneedling, with tiny needles inserted all over the area. There is minimal downtime with microneedling and no downtime with Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy. It reaches the desired results with the infusion of hyaluronic acid fillers such as Botox, Restylane, or Juvéderm, skin-boosting nutrients, and growth factors to restore a glowing fresh complexion.
How long does Skin Envy Micro-infusion Therapy treatment take?
The treatment takes less than 30 mins to complete. This procedure can be done every 1-3 months for the best results.
What is the downtime?
Some patients might see some swelling, and the skin might be slightly red for a few days after treatment. Otherwise, there is no downtime. By doing several treatments throughout the year, you will have new and improved skin that will look healthier.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
WITH OUR SPECIALIST