Are you looking for a safe and effective way to make your skin look younger and more beautiful? SkinPen Microneedling is all you need! This new treatment uses tiny, gold-plated needles to deliver a custom blend of skin care ingredients directly into your skin.
Let’s look at how this treatment can help you achieve your goals with our team here at Skin Envy! Keep reading on to discover more.
What is SkinPen Microneedling?
SkinPen Microneedling is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure in which a device punctures the skin’s surface with many tiny needles. These needles can go as deep as 600 microns into the skin, which boosts collagen production and improves the skin’s texture, tone, and look.
How It Functions
Usually, the SkinPen Fine Touch device makes tiny holes in the skin’s surface, which starts the body’s healing process. This response includes the production of collagen and elastin, essential proteins that keep the skin looking firm, plump, and young. The procedure also lets customized serums and solutions get deep into the skin. These can help with problems like wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars.
SkinPen Microneedling Benefits
SkinPen Microneedling is going to change the way your skin looks and feels. If you’re reading to say goodbye to dull and old skin, you might enjoy more of the treatment’s benefits.
Changes Your Tone & Skin Texture
SkinPen microneedling can help improve your skin’s texture and tone by making your body make more collagen and getting more blood to your skin. AquaGold can help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production. It can also help brighten your skin and reduce the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone by improving circulation.
One of the best things about AquaGold microneedling is that it can hydrate your skin. The gold-plated needles can deliver a customized mix of skincare ingredients that can help restore moisture to your skin, making it look fuller and more radiant.
Eliminates Your Pores
SkinPen microneedling can also help if your pores are too big. It can help tighten and refine your pores by boosting collagen production and blood flow. This gives you a smoother, more even complexion.
It Absorbs The Product
AquaGold microneedling can help your favorite skin care products work better by putting them right into your skin. This can help improve your skincare routine and ensure you get the most out of your products.
Less Acne & Scarring
This therapy can also help reduce scars and acne by increasing circulation and stimulating collagen production. It can help reduce the look of scars and speed up healing by increasing collagen production. AquGold can also help reduce inflammation and stop breakouts by improving blood flow.
SkinPen® Microneedling at Skin Envy
As we say, this is a lot like micro-needling, where many tiny needles are stuck into the skin to make it grow new skin. This makes someone look healthier. But SkinPen® has gone one step further by using 24-karat gold needles that let certain medications go directly into the skin in a controlled way. This gets the infusion deep into the skin, which makes it easier to absorb.
SkinPen® Micro-Channelling can be helpful for people with the following skin conditions:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Age spots
Microneedling makes tiny, barely noticeable holes in the skin, making it easier for medicines like vitamins, saline, fillers, and Botox to get into the body. This will give you immediate and long-lasting results because your body will react to the drugs and heal immediately.
Skin Envy Pre-Treatment Instructions
Before you make an appointment for an SkinPen® fine touch appointment, you should think about the following:
- Let us know if you get cold sores often so they can put you on an anti-viral. This will make sure there are no extra fights.
- Tell our nurses and us if you have tattoos in the treatment area because they should be avoided.
- If you are pregnant, you can’t get this treatment.
- Before treatment, you shouldn’t use chemical depilatories or wax for at least two weeks. You can shave right before treatment and 48–72 hours after treatment, as long as your skin doesn’t get red or irritated.
- Stop taking Tazorac, Retin-A, and Renova a week before treatment.
- At least two weeks should pass before any chemical peels are done.
- When you get there, ensure the area is clean and free of lotion, makeup, and sunscreen.
- At least 24 hours before and after treatment, you should not use self-tanning products, go out in the sun, or use a tanning bed.
Skin Envy Post-Care Treatment Instructions
- Maintenance treatments should be done every 3–4 months for the best results.
- It’s best to wait 6 hours before putting on makeup after a procedure.
- For less swelling, sleep on your back with your head slightly raised.
- No sweating from working out, taking a steam bath, sauna, or jacuzzi.
- Don’t use any products, chemicals, or medicines that exfoliate for at least two weeks.
- After your appointment, stay out of the sun for at least 24 hours and, if possible, for two weeks.
- Wait at least 6 hours before washing the area.
SkinPen Microneedling Safety
When done by a licensed and experienced professional, SkinPen Microneedling is a safe and effective way to improve the look of your skin. The needles in the treatment can only be used once and then thrown away, so there is no chance of contamination.
Usually, a numbing cream is put on the treated area during the procedure to ensure the patient doesn’t feel too much pain. The treatment only takes 30 minutes to an hour, and there’s no need to rest afterward.
As with any cosmetic procedure, mild side effects may be, such as redness, swelling, and sensitivity in the treated area. But these side effects usually go away in a few days, and the patient can return to normal activities immediately.
AquaGold Microneedling is a safe and effective way to change your skin’s texture, tone, and look. If you choose a licensed, experienced professional to do the treatment, you can be sure you’re in good hands.
At SkinEnvy, we focus on giving safe, effective skin care treatments that matter. Our experienced providers will work with you to create a customized AquaGold microneedling treatment plan that meets your unique skin care needs and goals.
So why hold out? Book an SkinPen microneedling treatment at SkinEnvy today and see how helpful it is. You may enjoy other therapies, like Laser Vein Removal, Chemical Peels, and Dermal Fillers!